December 31, 2008

So we finally did it.....

So Kevin and I have been putting this off because we didn't want to start buying anything yet but today with the deal we got we just couldn't help our selves. So we have been looking at all the monitors that were out there and I really seemed to like the ones with the little color LCD displays. So we can actually see the baby on it and maybe I might be able to relax a little. My mother has insisted that we didn't need to go this high tech because of course "they didn't have these back when she was a first time mother" but I couldn't help but want one.

After looking at the prices on these monitors I couldn't believe how expensive they were. $180 bucks and that was not including the cost of tax so we were looking at roughly $200 bucks total. Now here I am debating paying this much because of course I am a thrifty spender and like sales but also because this is for my first baby. Wouldn't it be a good investment for the well being of the baby? So after much debate we took a look on ebay and sure enough got an awesome deal. $91 bucks plus $10 bucks shippping. So we finally did it. Made our first purchase for the baby!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment