February 27, 2009

Another Appointment Down and Only 19 more Weeks to Go!!

Todays Appt: Well todays appointment went much better than I had hoped. As usual I got weighed and am up a pound and a half which is pretty good if you ask me at 21 weeks! Dr. Chesnin confirmed that my second AFP levels (Spina Bifidia) came back normal and showed no concerns. She also confirmed that my Anantomy Scan came back 100% normal and every looks in tact with the baby. I quickly got to hear the baby's heart beat but unfortunately it was not loud enough for the doppler to register it. I am thinking that is partly because of the placenta being Anterior which is also making it hard for me to feel the little bugger.My fundus is measuring at 22 weeks which is a week ahead but is roughly where it should be, about an inch above my naval. And the best part, even though my placenta is Anterior, I am not showing signs of Placenta Previa. Thank god because that was my biggest concern. All in all we look like we have a healthy baby boy! Now only if he would come sooner :)

Updates on the Nursery: Kevin has been working his butt off in the nursery. So far, we have fixed up all the holes in the walls, made the trim look a little better in shape, removed the wall paper from the closet, had an electrician come in and add 2 recepticals, painted the walls and trim and we just now scheduled our carpet delivery and installation for March 27th! We decided to do a very begie kind of color for the walls and navy carpet to match the Ahoy Mate bedding set we picked out. We also bought a cherry wood book case and placed a cherry wood dresser on lay-a-way. We will have before and after pictures up soon enough for everyone to see.

Just to let everyone know, we are finally registered! After a 3 hour long extravaganza at Babies R Us, it is done! Let me and Kevin just tell you how overwhelming it was. Way too much to look at and way to much to be ready. You can check it all out here....

Carrie & Kevin's Registry

And Last but not least I am asking you all to please take a look at this site. I have set it up and is really cute and fun to see everyones guesses. It also keeps score for us to see who is the closest to the baby's birthday, weight, length etc. So head on over and fill it out!! CLICK HERE

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment