February 7, 2009

A Mommy Mobile it is...

So even though I was 100% not happy about looking at new cars, Kevin talked me into heading down to a dealership to take a look at a few four door cars. Although I knew that eventually we would have to look at bigger cars I just was not ready to make that leap. We ended up looking at probably 15 cars or more but honestly I went down there with the expectations that I was still coming home with the car that I went down in.

Let me just say now, after 9 hours of sitting down at that dealership waiting on paperwork, car detailing , etc this baby boy in my stomach has finally convinced me into being a mommy. I traded the car that I love for a new four door Grand Prix and really do not regret it at all. So take a look at my New Mommy Mobile and of course Kevin's new car too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment