January 5, 2009

I am dying with anticipation...

So every night I have been lying awake contemplating things having to do with the baby. And for some reason I can not stop thinking about whether its going to be a boy or a girl. Now, don't get me wrong, I will be happy with a little boy or girl but I truly have my heart set on a little girl. As much as a little girl is what I want, for some reason my gut is telling me its a boy. So to be honest I am 90% convinced that it will be a boy and have even been referring to the baby as a he.

Kevin on the other hand is dying for a little boy however is insisting that it will be a girl. He has this whole mindset that he is destined to be the only man of the house (girl dogs).

Everyone says as long as the baby is healthy that is all that matter. While yes I do agree with that, it does not mean I don't have a slight preference.

So I have put up a poll to the right of this post so you all can vote and tell me what you think it will be. I am kind of interested to see what everyone else is thinking. I will close the poll on Feb 6th cause that is the day we are shooting for to have our anatomy scan. Kevin's B-day should be an interesting one.

Make sure you vote!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww hon. I think it's completely normal to be side tracked by baby right now! Wait until you can start feel it moving! You'll be obsessed! And when it's just about time to deliver, wow! You'll have a one track mind! I was seriously obsessed during my first pregnancy, I shut out the whole wide world! LOL! (hubby can attest to that!) We tried to find out what we were having w/ our first, but I was too far along, and she wouldn't show her goods, so it was pretty much a surprise, and I did want a girl. My second time around, I really didn't know what I wanted, a healthy baby sure, but wanting a particular sex is totally normal, I think. We found out at like 5 months it was another girl and I was happy since I knew how to deal w/ a girl! Good luck whatever that little munchkin is! Are you going to find out???

    ReplyDelete