March 29, 2009

I can't beleive it... Only 105 more days to go!!

So its unbelievable to me that I only have 105 more days to go until my due date however I am getting so anxious now that its really I can only think about. It seems as though everyone around me that is pregnant is just now welcoming their little ones into the world and its torture that we have to wait.

On a brighter note, We got our stroller/ infant carrier set today and I am totally stoked about it. I love the pattern and its nice to have a bigger ticket item off our to get list..

I also bought an adorable outfit off of old navy that was clearance. I just couldn't help myself when I saw it and I bought it in an older size so it will fit our little one more around Christmas/winter time.. Should be here tuesday and I can't wait to see what it looks like in person!


Be on the look out for pictures of the nursery next weekend. We weren't able to finish it all this weekend so I decided to wait to show it to everyone until its finished. It already looks great though!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment